Does your business need more brand awareness, leads, sphere of influence, targeted audience and so much more? Then a social media presence is vital! No matter what service you provide for your customers, social media is a way to spread your quality work to millions with simply the click of a button.
The question is not do you need a social media presence, its how effectively can you use it to your advantage?
Lets take a look at the top 3 social media platforms,
Top 3 Social Media Platforms
monthly active users: 1.79 billion
business pages: 40+ million
14.58 million photo uploads per hour, 243,000 photo uploads per minute, and 4,000 photo uploads per second.
Every 20 Minutes, 1 million links are shared, 20 million friend requests are sent, and 3 million messages are sent.
monthly active users: 1 billion
daily active users: 500 million
20% of all internet users use Instagram.
Instagram videos get 2 times the engagement of photos than any other social media platform.
Over 48% of Instagram is used up by brands
monthly active users: 1.3 billion
daily active users: 30 million
daily videos watched: 4+ billion
9% of U.S small businesses use Youtube
Think about it…
How many people can be told about your business in a day? Maybe 20-30 people by word of mouth. With social media you can connect with billions of people instantly. Rather than taking 5 min per person to explain your business. You can take 5 min out of your day to write a concise message, include a great demo video, have captivating photos and spread it to billions!
How would I start?
- Choose your social media platform. Best places to start is either Facebook or Instagram
- Create a professional bio. Look at your competitors and see how there’s is written this will give you a template to follow.
- Post Captivating Content. Take High Quality pictures, this is where you smart phone is a life saver!
- Create a voice for your work. This is important it is where you build a relationship with your followers, let them in on your mission.
- Use CTA’s. Call to Actions are a way of directing traffic. This is where you will drive followers to your website and turn them into clients. Ex. “Visit Link in Bio”, “Go to our website”, “Tag someone that needs to see…”
- Give back to the community. Don’t spam your followers with advertisements, try to give them valuable content that they can benefit from. It can be anything from motivation to how to cook chicken.
- Stay Consistent.
Think of your social media as a portfolio for your business and every user is a representative looking yours over, deciding if they should hire you or not. Make yourself stand out from the crowd and constantly build up your resume.
Here is a short video we found to get you on the right track! Check it out below!